If you have never heard of Team Fortress Two here is your chance to play!
Before we get into anything complicated, there are some basics you should know.
Step 1 How to get it!
- Team fortress two is actually a free game! It is easily obtainable by downloading steam for free at http://store.steampowered.com/. From there, you can download TF2 directly to your computer
- First, be sure that your computer can handle the workload! TF2 is a very computer intensive game.
Step 2 Title screen
- On the title screen there are many buttons as well as amazing music playing in the background.
- Here are what each button does
- Start Playing: Randomly chooses optimal servers for you to play on
- Browse Servers: Lets you choose exactly what server to play on
- Training: A sort of tutorial for TF2 ( I suggest you do this!)
- Items: takes you to your backpack and loadout for each class
- Shop: takes you to the man co store to buy items
- Replays: A list of replays you have taken during gameplay (f6 during normal play)
- Steam workshop: Where users submit their TF2 weapon and hat designs
Step 3 Classes!
In TF2 there are 9 classes each with their unique abilities and weapons be sure to choose wisely! They are listed here in order. Upon request from just starting players, who are interested in a class, I could try to give more advanced help in the form of larger descriptions and details about them.
- Scout: Runs really fast and has a shot gun.
- Soldier: Has a rocket launcher and the ability to rocket jump
- Pyro: Flamethrowers! and compression blasts
- Demoman: Sticky bombs as well as a grenade launcher
- Heavy weapons: Has a really large gun named natacha
- Engineer: Has the ability to create buildings
- Medic: Heals people
- Sniper: Sniper rifle, Bow and arrow. One of the two classes with an instant kill
- Spy: Can turn invisible, turn into enemy players, and backstab them for an instant kill
Step 4 Get started
What are you waiting for! Rack up some experience and ask me questions!
Ill will eventually release video tutorials, but for now... just words D:
Tutorials for the future:
Sniper Snap aiming
Sticky, Pipe, and rocket jumping